Shop More Submit  Join Login
×

Featured in Collections

Awesome Journal Entires by MockingJay1256


More from deviantART



Details

Submitted on
March 6, 2012
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,212
Favourites
12 (who?)
Comments
25
×

KONY 2012

Tue Mar 6, 2012, 6:00 PM
Let's make JOSEPH KONY Famous!



KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.
Pledge your support at bit.ly/konydonate and continue to share this story.

GOAL: 500,000 shares

Add a Comment:
 
:iconmerlinsayshi:
merlinsayshi Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2012
dude! tell me how to make the video appear in this! i am an internet noob!
Reply
:iconmockingjay1256:
MockingJay1256 Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am soooo posting this in a journal RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

WE MUST MAKE JOSEPH KONY FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
:iconsupnezz:
supnezz Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
ok first off how the hell did you get a vid in the journal..lmao dont answer tht to long. lol


second who the hell is this kony guy, hes everywhere i look. i suppose i should watch the vid first then..lmao :D

im afraid *^*
Reply
:iconmiingno:
Miingno Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Shared! I'll help to make him famous :D
Reply
:iconmelodie-medolie:
Melodie-Medolie Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Hobbyist
if i see this i feel like the world will ca-ge just of the power of those people >_<!!!
Reply
:iconmelodie-medolie:
Melodie-Medolie Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Hobbyist
im psychical ill i- my view because i ca-t hear about for example if girls get raped q_q ouh gawd.....
Reply
:iconilldeletethisaccount:
illdeletethisaccount Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We should help that campaign through here, DA!!! (groups, deviations etc)
We are a large community!
We can make a difference.....

...... IF WE WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
:iconruricho:
ruricho Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012
Isnt that kind of like whats happening in syria?
Reply
:iconlightshelter:
lightshelter Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012
i did reasearch the whole morning on this in the internet. but it's still hard for me to have a real opinion on this - i mean the organization, not kony...
this article for example is old but has a few points [link]
but i think spreading the information around the world is the right thing to do >.< but i'm still very confused about many facts. for example i read that only 10% from the money what is donate goes to the people. also i KNOW that the maketing has to cost a lot of money... and then i think but they need that maketing for making him famous x_X and then i think ok then they are a organisation for marketing... i'm just so confused . ________________________________ .

:iconch1plz::iconch2plz::iconch3plz::iconch1plz::iconch2plz::iconch3plz:

:iconlubplz::iconangelwingleftplz::iconlightshelter::iconkellykatz::iconangelwingrightplz::iconlubplz:
commissions :iconlookitplz: [link] :iconlookitplzleft:commissions
:iconch1plz::iconch2plz::iconch3plz::iconch1plz::iconch2plz::iconch3plz:
Reply
:iconttfaa:
TTFAA Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you go to their website, all of their business transactions are available for download. Also, Charity Navigator, a very trusted source, rated Invisible Children with 3 stars, which according to Charity Navigators scale, means that IC is a "good" charity.

Lastly, while I think it is very important to do research and be cautious when donating to any charity, you have one of your statistics wrong. 10% of IC donations go to ADVERTISING. The other 90% go to the people and funding programs for the people. :) The great thing about IC, though, is that you can support the cause and participate in physical protests without spending a single penny. Just download the free media (videos, posters, etc.) and go out into the world!
Reply
Add a Comment: